How to join
Membership of the BANCC (1st June to 31st May), is open to any nurse whose primary interest is in the practice or research of cardiovascular care, and other health professionals.
- £30 per annum (registered nurses and Allied Health Professionals)
10 good reasons to join BANCC
- Free place at the annual BANCC Study Day*
* For a limited time period only.
For further information on how to join, please click here to download the application form.
Joint BANCC-BCS membership
Joint membership with the British Cardiovascular Society (BCS) is also now available to new and existing BANCC members. For a membership fee of £105 per annum, you will be entitled to all of the standard BCS benefits including:
- Free registration to the BCS Annual Conference (if registering by the early bird rate)
- Print subscription to Heart at a discounted rate of £80
- Monthly membership ebulletins with news from the Society and the world of Cardiology
Tripartite BANCC-BACPR-BCS membership
Open to all existing Non- Consultant BANCC and BACPR Members from July 2015.
The option allows you to enjoy the benefits of all three organisations for just one annual payment of £135. Please download and complete the following Tripartite Membership Form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Page Hits: 16352