How to join
Our rolling membership of the BANCC, is open to any nurse whose primary interest is in the practice or research of cardiovascular care, and other health professionals.
Joining and paying by direct debit, annual subscription fees are
- £30 per annum (registered nurses and Allied Health Professionals)
- £15 per annum (students - pre registration)
- £35 per annum (nurses based outside the UK)
10 good reasons to join BANCC
- Free place at the annual BANCC Study Day*
- Access to funding for educational meetings and conferences (up to £250 for UK events or £500 for international events) subject to conditions
- Opportunity to represent BANCC and be the cardiovascular nurses' voice at a national level (NICE, All Party Parliamentary Groups)
- Publication of your research or service improvement projects in the British Journal of Cardiac Nursing
- Access to online educational resources on the BANCC website
- A quarterly newsletter from BANCC
- A 50% annual subscription reduction on British Journal of Cardiac Nursing (SAVING £85) For more information on how to subscribe, please click here.
- A free subscription to the British Journal of Cardiology (SAVING £115)
- Associate membership of the British Cardiovascular Society
- Full participation in BANCC Annual General Meetings and voting rights
* For a limited time period only.
For further information on how to join, please click here to download the application form.
BCS Joint membership
Joint membership with the British Cardiovascular Society (BCS) is also now available to new and existing BANCC members. For a membership fee of £50.00 per annum in addition to the BANCC membership fee (£30.00), you will be entitled to all of the standard BCS benefits including:
- Reduced registration rate to the BCS Annual Conference (£30.00 early bird rate, increasing to £100.00 after early bird deadline)
- Reduced members rates for BCS Courses
- Access to Heart Online
- Access to Open Heart Online
- Print subscription to Heart (fee applicable)
- Monthly members' news and communications...PLUS MORE!
For further information on how to apply for the joint BCS membership, please click here.