How to join
Membership of the BANCC (1st June to 31st May), is open to any nurse whose primary interest is in the practice or research of cardiovascular care, and other health professionals.
- £30 per annum (registered nurses and Allied Health Professionals)
10 good reasons to join BANCC
- Free place at the annual BANCC Study Day*
* For a limited time period only.
For further information on how to join, please click here to download the application form.
Joint BANCC-BCS membership
Joint membership with the British Cardiovascular Society (BCS) is also now available to new and existing BANCC members. For a membership fee of £50.00 per annum in addition to the BANCC membership fee (£30.00), you will be entitled to all of the standard BCS benefits including:
- Reduced registration rate to the BCS Annual Conference (£30.00 early bird rate, increasing to £100.00 after early bird deadline)
- Access to Heart Online
- Print subscription to Heart (fee applicable)
Page Hits: 50130